LET’S FACE IT! Buying or selling a property (house, commercial, land, multi-family) is NOT the same as buying a frying pan or a pair of Birkenstock sandals. We’re talking about a purchase that involves hundreds of thousands of dollars! YES, YOU DESERVE:
• To have total confidence in your realtor! My mother was a realtor, my father, my sister is a realtor, my brother. I’ve been discussing interest rates since they were 4% in 1966!
• Someone trustworthy and knowledgeable in the market. I’ve been a realtor for 7 years and a top producer in this area for over 4 years. The last 2 years I’ve been ranked in the top 20 of all the agents in Ulster County!
• Someone with personal experience. I’ve owned and sold several homes and income properties too. My husband and I thoroughly renovated and restored a farm house, and just recently cut the middle out of a ranch (in Woodstock) and built a barn there! (What a fabulous place for my two kids, our dog, and our 3 chickens to call home.) Need a contractor, architect, design-builder, landscaper, etc.? I’ve got a list that has personal experience behind it.
• To be kept updated and informed. As a full time realtor I find that communication is the key. I respond to your emails and phone calls ASAP. Once you are my client you are “top of mind”…which means that anything that comes on the “hot sheet” that even remotely meets your needs is sent your way immediately!
• For your real estate transactions to go smoothly and easily. My strength is that once I listen to your wants/needs I can step into your shoes and see out of your eyes. If it’s a weekend retreat, a fixer-upper, a full time place to settle your family, an income property or business . . . Have me in your corner! I’m an expert at finding the “perfect” property for you and following up with all the paperwork, inspections, legal concerns, etc. All my deals make it to the TABLE! I’m the luckiest girl in town because most of my clients become close friends and I am honored by their level of trust and confidence (many have used me repeatedly for their real estate needs). So, let’s enjoy shopping and doing business together. Call me. Affiliations: Board member of The Woodstock Playhouse, member of The Performing Arts of Woodstock.
42 Devito Drive
Town of Newburgh, NY 12550
4 beds/3 baths
70 Pine Trail
Other, NY 99999
3 beds/2 baths
52 Spruce ST
Cornwl-On-Hud, NY 12520
3 beds/3 baths
|View All New Listings (4)|
SPACIOUS VILLAGE HOME, LOCATED JUST UNDER 1/2 MILE FROM THE VILLAGE GREEN, PERFECT FOR YEAR ROUND USE, WEEKENDER OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY-IN TOWN LONG AND SHORT TERM RENTALS ARE ALWAYS IN DEMAND. MAIN LEVEL BEDROOM AND FULL BATH. SECOND LEVEL HAS 2 BEDROOMS, FULL BATH AND SMALL DEN. THE PROPERTY IS LANDSCAPED WITH BUTTERFLY BUSH, PEACH TREE, FLOWERING CRABAPPLE, DOGWOOD AND OTHER WONDERFUL PLANTINGS. THE REAR YARD OFFERS A STONE PATIO AND A KNEE-HIGH STONE WALL ENCLOSURE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINING ENJOYMENT.