LET’S FACE IT! Buying or selling a property (house, commercial, land, multi-family) is NOT the same as buying a frying pan or a pair of Birkenstock sandals. We’re talking about a purchase that involves hundreds of thousands of dollars! YES, YOU DESERVE:
• To have total confidence in your realtor! My mother was a realtor, my father, my sister is a realtor, my brother. I’ve been discussing interest rates since they were 4% in 1966!
• Someone trustworthy and knowledgeable in the market. I’ve been a realtor for 12 years and a top producer in this area for over 10 years. The last several years I’ve been ranked in the top 10 of all the almost 800 agents in Ulster County!
• Someone with personal experience. I’ve owned and sold several homes and income properties too. My husband and I thoroughly renovated and restored a farm house, and just recently cut the middle out of a ranch (in Woodstock) and built a barn there! (What a fabulous place for my two kids, our dog, and our 3 chickens to call home.) Need a contractor, architect, design-builder, landscaper, etc.? I’ve got a list that has personal experience behind it.
• To be kept updated and informed. As a full time realtor I find that communication is the key. I respond to your emails and phone calls ASAP. Once you are my client you are “top of mind”…which means that anything that comes on the “hot sheet” that even remotely meets your needs is sent your way immediately!
• For your real estate transactions to go smoothly and easily. My strength is that once I listen to your wants/needs I can step into your shoes and see out of your eyes. If it’s a weekend retreat, a fixer-upper, a full time place to settle your family, an estate or an income property or business . . . Have me in your corner! I’m an expert at finding the “perfect” property for you and following up with all the paperwork, inspections, legal concerns, etc. All my deals make it to the TABLE! I’m the luckiest girl in town because most of my clients become close friends and I am honored by their level of trust and confidence (many have used me repeatedly for their real estate needs). So, let’s enjoy shopping and doing business together. Call me. Affiliations: Member of the Performing Arts of Woodstock
117 Hillside Road
Other, NY 99999
3 beds/2 baths
6 Moonstone Lane
Other, NY 99999
3 beds/4 baths
32 Caridi Drive
call Listing Agent, NY 99999
4 beds/4 baths
BEAUTIFUL WOODED LOT WITH LONG 900' ROAD FRONTAGE AND MOMBACCUS CREEK RUNNING THROUGH IT. STONE WALLS, INTERESTING TERRAIN WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF MUCH MOUNTAIN LAUREL. NEAR STATE LAND FOR RECREATION, HIKING AND CROSS COUNTRY SKIIING. ADDITIONAL LAND AVAILABLE ACROSS CHERRYTOWN ROAD.